HAPPY NEW YEAR

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
nudder12
Club Captain

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by nudder12 »

Happy New Year fellow BT'ers.
Wishing you all, all the best for 2022.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by grassy1 »

Yes,Happy New Year to You Nudder and everyone!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Happy New Year everyone. I hope its a much better year than the last couple. Best wishers everyone,
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

mdso wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:46 pm Happy New Year everyone. I hope its a much better year than the last couple. Best wishers everyone,
You must be a super optimist MDSO! The virus has exploded 100 fold all over the country. Even if it is a little less dangerous it will cause enormous chaos and take months before anything (transport, venues, Health services etc.) get back to normal.
How can we possibly guarantee an Australia-wide fixture in that scenario?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

By keeping Western Australia’s Border closed and having EVERYONE in the AFL play by the Rules!

Provided there are NO Screw Ups,our State can get any Competition going and keep it going!

Provided there are NO Screw Ups,…………. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Maybe we won't have to travel to W.A. with their borders shut tight and who knows for how long?

What with Omicron (Moronic) travelling all over the country and everywhere in between, it could save us a long trip to W.A. at least in the first half of the season. If W.A. decide to keep their borders shut, I genuinely look forward to an AFL Victorian Grand Final. Go Bombers.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Seriously mdso?

With what’s going your way?

All sorts of major problems cropping up?Eventually,it will get to Total SHUTDOWN your way!Not just Lockdown!

That is not something I wish on you guys,but it’s been a Total Cockup how it’s been handled!

Not that I’m any fan of McGowan!Far from it,but if he f**** Up the One thing going for him,………. :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:29 pm Seriously mdso?

With what’s going your way?

All sorts of major problems cropping up?Eventually,it will get to Total SHUTDOWN your way!Not just Lockdown!

That is not something I wish on you guys,but it’s been a Total Cockup how it’s been handled!

Not that I’m any fan of McGowan!Far from it,but if he f**** Up the One thing going for him,………. :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
EXACTLY Grassy! QLD has been thrown to the dogs now with all sorts of clever comments and platitudes but no sign of a plan. Couldn't they have at least built 2 or 3 makeshift hospitals in the capitals, or trained more staff while they were waiting, or waited till everyone had a booster or done more research on Omricon before opening up? I don't know anyone up my way who was stressed before Christmas. We had no deaths and almost nil cases for 14 months. and everyone could do anything they wanted to do. Now everyone is stressed, We have to wear masks, the shopping centres are empty, empty shelves are appearing everywhere, services are being curtailed and no one is attending the movies or any gathering or entertainment anymore. And that's supposed to be a good F*****g thing? Show me why ffs.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That’s Living with Covid for yer Mate!

Don’t Envy you! :( :( :( :(

I couldn’t care less Geoff Gallop said it,but WA Labor Still hasn’t addressed it and I have every intention of firing up Liam Bartlett with this Statement,reminding the current Premier what Dr Gallop said all those years ago -

We Understand Health Liam!!!!!

f****** Bullshit they Do!!!!!

On a Simple Level,they Still haven’t fixed Ambulance Ramping and the Supreme Irony of 7WestMedia pushing us towards the Border Reopening,yet pointing out the Cockups in our Health System,just Kills Me!

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

All the best guys

I like the smell of this year
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Rover99 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:45 pm
mdso wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:46 pm Happy New Year everyone. I hope its a much better year than the last couple. Best wishers everyone,
You must be a super optimist MDSO! The virus has exploded 100 fold all over the country. Even if it is a little less dangerous it will cause enormous chaos and take months before anything (transport, venues, Health services etc.) get back to normal.

I had both hands and feet crossed. We can only hope things get better not just for a few but for most.
The way the Government/s in this country are going, all separatist - what happened to our Federation and unity?
The Feds have had ample time to acquire RAT, and what do they do? Sit on their hands. We apparently, are very slow learners.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

mdso wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:15 am
Rover99 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:45 pm

I had both hands and feet crossed. We can only hope things get better not just for a few but for most.
The way the Government/s in this country are going, all separatist - what happened to our Federation and unity?
The Feds have had ample time to acquire RAT, and what do they do? Sit on their hands. We apparently, are very slow learners.
Politics.

Deadset Bloodyminded Politics from All Governments around Australia and we poor mugs suffer for these bloody fools,mdso!