Judd

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: Judd

Post by Jazz_84 »

BenDoolan wrote: Lloyd is ineligible this year because his suspension occured during the home and away season 2009. Judd was suspended during the finals series 2009, which doesn't affect the Brownlow of this year - nor next year because it hasn't occured during the 2010 home and away season. f***'n ridiculous that you can be a fracking mongrel during the finals, yet be a chance to be called the best AND fairest in the competition the following season.
ah yes i stand corrected!

yeah your right about getting suspended and still being eligible for a Best & Fairest award, it's a joke and would the AFL amend this? surely it's not the first time it's happened?

EDIT: ah 16 years you say Grassy? AFL can't even back up their own awards with legitimacy
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

NOPE,they CERTAINLY Can't Jazz. :roll:
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Judd only got off the last eye gouging charge because Campbell Brown lied at the tribunal.

Judd in all his glory then came out in the media and claimed that the only reason it was looked at was because Brown played up the contact in hope of winning a free kick.

That is when Campbell Brown came out publicly and said Judd, did eye gouge him, but he abides by the player code of conduct, so he was going to dob him into the tribunal.

Now I as much as anyone reckons Campbell Brown is a hypocritical wanker, but what Judd did here just goes to show what a complete and utter f***stick the guy is. I mean for f*** sake a bloke lies for you to get you off a serious charges, then you slag him off in the media claiming that he was trying to get you done, he then admits the truth to protect his repuatation that you are trying to destory and for his trouble he then gets slugged with a $15,000 fine.

Meanwhile Judd gets out of the whole thing with not even so much as a slap on the wrist.

Now he gets done for it again, and he is so delusional he creates some bullshit about going for pressure points, yeah because that is so much better you wanker.

No wonder he choose to go to Carlton, a cheating scumbag wanker would of course choose to go to a club full of his own type!!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Couldn't have put that Better meself,Ealesy.
visiting saint
Top Up Player

Post by visiting saint »

Judd is a mercenary turd.
He went to Cardboard Park for the dollars - whatever the criminal arsewipes in Navy blue are paying him plus the salary cap rort he gets from Pratt's criminal empire for being a VIsyBoard ambassador.
F*ck Carlscum and all that they are. Cheating, rorting, smug, arrogant tools who are still struggling to come to terms with the fact that they're not such a big fish in the pond any more. May Princes Park burn down and their insurance be out of date.
May Judd, Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer be perpetually one week away from being fit.
May Kernahan and Ratten be struck mute.
May their trophy cabinet be burgled and sold on ebay.
May their lying, cheating, corrupt administration go bankrupt.
May their suffering be long, drawn out and end in oblivion.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

visiting saint wrote:Judd is a mercenary turd.
He went to Cardboard Park for the dollars - whatever the criminal arsewipes in Navy blue are paying him plus the salary cap rort he gets from Pratt's criminal empire for being a VIsyBoard ambassador.
F*ck Carlscum and all that they are. Cheating, rorting, smug, arrogant tools who are still struggling to come to terms with the fact that they're not such a big fish in the pond any more. May Princes Park burn down and their insurance be out of date.
May Judd, Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer be perpetually one week away from being fit.
Don't hold back! tellus what you erally think! :lol: You guys did a great service to footy on Sunday!
visiting saint
Top Up Player

Post by visiting saint »

Sismis wrote:
visiting saint wrote:Judd is a mercenary turd.
Don't hold back! tellus what you erally think! :lol: You guys did a great service to footy on Sunday!
Can't stand bloody Carlscum. They actively advocated that St.Kilda should fold when Elliott was their Pres. They've cheated and rorted with all their might, all the while clinging on to some notion that they are superior and deserve different treatment to the rest of the comp. I f*ckin' hate them.

Funnily enough, although I grew up in Melb when footy was still a 12 team VFL, tribalism was more rampant and a good afternoon at the game was all about standing on the terraces and enjoying the unique atmosphere that offered, I don't hate the Filth. Am kind of indifferent to them. Very happy to sit them back on their arse last Sunday all the same. Two to go.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Now he was joking when he said he was looking for a pressure point.

Judus eye gouging c--t
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Haha.....he's now got 3 weeks! How stupid are their management? Seriously, did they think they could get the charges dismissed? Surely they didn't think that they could get them downgraded from "intentional" (without doubt), "low impact" (indeed), and "high contact" (certainly was). WTF were they thinking?? That's highly stupid stuff, and really incompetent management.

Now, we normally play Carlton in R3. What's the bet the AFL schedules our game in R4 next year......
Essendunny
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Justice. I don't have the same personal hatred of Judd that some on here have, but i'm pleased he lost his appeal as i simply didn't see on what grounds he could've run a successful appeal.
BenDoolan wrote:Haha.....he's now got 3 weeks! How stupid are their management? Seriously, did they think they could get the charges dismissed? Surely they didn't think that they could get them downgraded from "intentional" (without doubt), "low impact" (indeed), and "high contact" (certainly was). WTF were they thinking?? That's highly stupid stuff, and really incompetent management.
Exactly. This is why i thought it so bizarre (and, frankly, arrogant) that Carlton challenged - he was charged with making unreasonable and unnecessary contact to the face which his contact very obviously was, so the charge was never going to be thrown out altogether. Apparently the Blues argued that the contact was negligible (i.e. non-punishable) rather than low, but that was never going to fly, either - he made a concerted effort to hurt the opponent with his hand and the opponent reacted as though the contact was more than 'negligible'.

It was poetry listening to Walls and Lane call that game, watching their scumbags get rolled in heartbreaking circumstances, knowing that their deity had committed a dog act which he was always going to be suspended for.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Even bigger f***stick than I thought. Made up some bullshit story about going for the pressure point in a bid to avoid getting done for eye gouging. Media and public opinion indicated that the majority believed that to be just as dangerous and dirty play and all of a sudden, it's "no I didn't mean that, that was a joke."

Then the arrogant f***stick wanker came out after the tribunal hearing and tried to make out like he had been hard done by. Cannot believe how much respect I have lost for him as a player and person since he left the Eagles and moved to the Tankers.

I forgot to mention that one of the tatics the Carlton cheating scumbags tried to use to get him off was his standing in the game. He is a Brownlow medallist, a champion of the game blah blah blah, he wouldn't do something like this, and even if he did he is so wonderful we shouldn't punish him for it. Seriously these f****** at Carlton and their delusional sense of entitlement is really starting to shit me right off.
Last edited by ealesy on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Don't you be CONNED by the EGIRLS Ealesy.He learnt some of his TRICKS from them,especially the ART of BULLSHITTING. :roll:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

lost all respect for this guy...

vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje vingertje

suck it Carlton! hope your still crying about it
Kakadu Kangaroos
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

and now like Hawthorn, Carlton are appealing the 3-game suspension, arrogant c****

Carlton challenges Judd's three-week ban

Carlton has lodged an appeal against Chris Judd's suspension

12:21 PM Wed 09 September, 2009
CARLTON has announced it will appeal captain Chris Judd's three-week suspension for misconduct in making unnecessary contact to the face of Brisbane Lion Michael Rischitelli.

The Blues have appealed on the basis that the decision was so unreasonable that no Tribunal acting reasonably could have come to that decision having regard to the evidence before it, the classification of the offence was manifestly excessive and the sanction imposed was manifestly excessive.

Judd, who turned 26 on Tuesday, had been offered a two-match suspension if he took an early guilty plea to the charge, but Carlton elected to take the case to the tribunal, and Judd will now sit in the stands for an extra week if the appeal fails.

Judd, who is equal third favourite for this year’s Brownlow Medal, can still win the competition's best and fairest award because the report came from a final rather than a home and away game, and he is also eligible to win it in 2010.
Kakadu Kangaroos
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What a surprise. :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

And Judd's actions were manifestly stupid.
Essendunny
2QIK4U
On the Rookie List

Post by 2QIK4U »

I hope they increase it to 4 weeks
"..computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. "

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Arrogant f***stick the bunch of them, no tribunal acting responsibiliy with the evidence at hand could sustain the charge...WTF!!

The evidence clearly shows your mercenary, dog of a captain shoving his fingers all over the face of a bloke pinned to the ground.

The appeals board better not cave into this bunch of a-holes and buy this whole character and standing in the game of C. Judd as an argument for his suspension to be reduced/thrown out.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If he gets off,GOOD ENOUGH for BROWN to MOUTH OFF,it's GOOD ENOUGH for EVERYONE ELSE to TELL DEMETRIOU we're ALL OUT to FLATTEN JUDD.Can't see how VLAD would have ANY GROUND for COMPLAINT!He made his BED with CAMBY Baby,let him LIE IN IT! :twisted: :lol:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

The only reason I respect Judd is the quality of his Mrs.

Otherwise, a simpleton of the highest order