Non-Essendon games 2015

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Non-Essendon games 2015

Post by j-mac31 »

While it's always great to see Carlton lose, in the first quarter I was pretty pleased that Richmond were still a complete overrated shitbox and slightly disappointed that they came back.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Non-Essendon games 2015

Post by BenDoolan »

Never forget this folks...
Two Carlton Football Club officials participated in a secret spying operation targeting the chemist who supplied Essendon's controversial supplement program.

The two officials from the Blues' high-performance unit secretly recorded South Yarra chemist Nima Alavi - with one of the Carlton officials wearing a hidden wire - after Carlton was badly defeated by the Bombers early last season.

At the time, senior Carlton officials were deeply suspicious about the rapid physical development of several Essendon players, sparking fierce debate inside the Blues about the Bombers' sports science and fitness program.
It was with great pleasure that I witnessed their insipid, putrid, and completely impotent effort tonight. I hope slimey Sam Lane enjoyed it as much as I did.

Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I'm sure No one did as you,Ben.

Silly me!Tipping 9thmond by 27 points,but not getting on Footo for it! #-o

Counting on 61+ and Draws!

AFL only of course! :-"
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

BenDoolan wrote:Never forget this folks...
Two Carlton Football Club officials participated in a secret spying operation targeting the chemist who supplied Essendon's controversial supplement program.

The two officials from the Blues' high-performance unit secretly recorded South Yarra chemist Nima Alavi - with one of the Carlton officials wearing a hidden wire - after Carlton was badly defeated by the Bombers early last season.

At the time, senior Carlton officials were deeply suspicious about the rapid physical development of several Essendon players, sparking fierce debate inside the Blues about the Bombers' sports science and fitness program.
This whole situation seemed like the Carlton officials were trying to find out what we were using so they could start the same sort of program using the same sort of supplements.

When the shit with us went down, and ASADA came around, suddenly the tape recording disappeared.

Why would the recording go missing if they weren't up to some dodgy shit??

Always good to remind Carlton f***tards of this when the start crapping on about us being drug cheats and getting off on a technicality.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Also good to see it only took one week for Malthouse's comment about "It being very, very difficult to see where we will lose a game " being shown up for the complete and under bullcrap it was.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

ealesy wrote:Also good to see it only took one week for Malthouse's comment about "It being very, very difficult to see where we will lose a game " being shown up for the complete and under bullcrap it was.
Can't really fault Mick for this...even when you know you will lose, you say you look forward to being competitive and causing an upset, not we are no chance...
FFS, even Roos acknowledging the rebuild of Melbourne talked his team up...

Maybe you expect coaches of crap teams to come out and say we are no chance of winning, we have a shittruck list and expect to be in the bottom 2...
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Crazyman wrote:
ealesy wrote:Also good to see it only took one week for Malthouse's comment about "It being very, very difficult to see where we will lose a game " being shown up for the complete and under bullcrap it was.
Can't really fault Mick for this...even when you know you will lose, you say you look forward to being competitive and causing an upset, not we are no chance...
FFS, even Roos acknowledging the rebuild of Melbourne talked his team up...

Maybe you expect coaches of crap teams to come out and say we are no chance of winning, we have a shittruck list and expect to be in the bottom 2...
There are more than 2 options.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Eagles 1st XVIII Lose to the Doggies!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Would expect Hawthorn to win comfortably today.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

So much for Port being the fittest team in the comp.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Big upset today with the Bulldogs knocking off Richmond.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Blues, Pies, Tigers, and Demons all lose. Good weekend thus far.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

BenDoolan wrote:Never forget this folks...

It was with great pleasure that I witnessed their insipid, putrid, and completely impotent effort tonight. I hope slimey Sam Lane enjoyed it as much as I did.

S. Lane is a shitbox. :roll:

Agreed with whoever said it Ninthmond are over rated to buggery.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Don't know if anyone watched the Giants, but their run through the 3rd quarter was phenomenal...
It was only the Dees I know, but they were as clinical as any team I have seen as I reckon their disposal efficiency through the quarter would've hovered around 95% or higher...they just didn't seem to miss a target...
Will definitely be a force to reckon within in the next 2 or 3 years IMO...
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Crazyman wrote:Don't know if anyone watched the Giants, but their run through the 3rd quarter was phenomenal...
It was only the Dees I know, but they were as clinical as any team I have seen as I reckon their disposal efficiency through the quarter would've hovered around 95% or higher...they just didn't seem to miss a target...
Will definitely be a force to reckon within in the next 2 or 3 years IMO...
Was some sort of performance that's for sure.

They comfortably look the better of the two expansion teams currently, the Suns are 8 goals behind St.Kilda at half time.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robrulz5 wrote:They comfortably look the better of the two expansion teams currently, the Suns are 8 goals behind St.Kilda at half time.
I thought before the season that perhaps GWS would be better than GC and I know it's still early, but I think they really are.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

35 years on and Richmond are still nowhere near it.

What a team of front running squibs who have no absolutely zero appetite for the contest?

Sorry Dimma, can see you being able to coach this shit heap to win at least one final, so I reckon you are out of a job at seasons end.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

ealesy wrote:35 years on and Richmond are still nowhere near it.

What a team of front running squibs who have no absolutely zero appetite for the contest?

Sorry Dimma, can see you being able to coach this shit heap to win at least one final, so I reckon you are out of a job at seasons end.
Agree with everything said here...I also think they will move earlier to try and beat Carlton to any potential coaching appointments...
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

ealesy wrote:35 years on and Richmond are still nowhere near it.

Almost ironic aint it?
Saw Dimma on (I think it was) Talking Footy early in the week, and a constant theme was consistency of performance - re win round 1, loss round 2, win round 3.
Almost feel sorry for the coaches - they know what's required, but getting it from their team is always the challenge.
Mind you, the Dees were OK round 1, so shouldn't expect they're easy beats, so perhaps it was just that they were down and lifted their performance.
That's what you have to love about week by week team sports - anything can happen, and it's hard to say whether one team lifted or the other capitulated. Just maybe Melbourne are better than Richmond.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Essendunny